Annas donor ferrous 12 mx.
1. Annadata chiletid ferrous is different from other ferrous sources because it is readily available to plants.
2. It is a versatile nutrient of ferrous which can be used in a wide variety of crops and lands.
3. Spraying on leaves makes ferrous available to the plants instantly.
Method of composting –
1. In the ground – 500 g of chilled ferrous. Add 10 kg of soil and roast it in one acre
2. Spraying – 150g Spraying an acre crop with 150-200 liters of water
3. By drip – 500 g Give chilled ferrous by drip with other soluble fertilizers
Suitable crops – recommended for all crops